Garbage disposals pulverize and send into the sewer remains of vegetables, small bones, fruit pits, even paper napkins.
This almost invisible appliance has become a necessity in many kitchens around the globe.
The device can easily be connected to a standard sink. For the best results food waste shredder should be connected to a sink drainage with 3.5 inch opening in diameter.
How Does It Work
Garbage disposal is equipped with a powerful electric motor installed vertically. The motor shaft drives a special mechanism, grinding waste food to a size that pass freely through your home sewage system. Grinding mechanism is located in a rugged sealed enclosure connected to a conventional drain pipe and siphon.
Older Garbage disposal were usually equipped with sharp cutting blades mounted directly on the motor shaft. When the device was switched on, the blades began to rotate at high speed, crushing everything they got on the way. In our days garbage disposal has a rotating disk with rotating cutters on its upper surface. The disk is surrounded by a stationary knife with multiple blades. Cutters crush the largest waste and send them to a ring of stationary blades. Most garbage disposals equipped with thermal switch which helps to protect the appliance in case it gets locked.
Most of the problems with garbage disposals are due to improper use of appliance.
Don’t let a broken garbage disposal become a source of frustration.
01 For same-day repair on your garbage disposals, call 678-744-4471
02 Each customer, who calls Good Hands Appliance Repair, can rely on quality, integrity, and courtesy of our personnel.
03 Warranty. We always give a full one year warranty
Our service technicians will diagnose the problem and give you the best advice whether you should go with garbage disposal repair or replacement. Our repair experts will come to check your faulty appliance within one business day after appointment has been made. For the most cases the job could be done during the initial service call.
Good Hands Appliance Repair is trusted name in appliance repair business. For seven years, we have been serving great Atlanta area: Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Marietta, East Cobb, West Cobb, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, Johns Creek, Smyrna, Dallas, Powder Springs, Hiram, White, Kennesaw, Ballground and Cartersville.
For same-day garbage disposal repair call 678-744-4471.
10 Reasons To Call Good Hands Appliance Repair:
- Quality. We work in accordance with the highest standards of quality, our technicians have all the training for successful work results.
- Competency. We can really repairs all popular brands and models of stove and rangers.
- Politeness. We are about customer satisfaction. This standard is the same for all team members at Good Hands Appliance Repair.
- Confidence. Technicians continue with a repair only with your full consent on price and terms of assignment. We do not hide any costs and inform in advance about all necessary work to be done.
- Insurance. We are insured to protect your appliance. In case of any complications insurance will cover all losses.
- Experience. We have over 7 years of practical experience of repairing full range of home appliances in our region.
- Convenience. There is no need to drive to a drop-off location. Our servicemen are equipped to handle nearly any repair right at your home.
- Quality. We use only manufacturer recommended parts in our work. We stock our trucks with needed parts, allowing for most repairs to be completed the same day.
Our service call is $39.95 or FREE if you allow our technician to complete the repair. Our prices are significantly lower than the market averages due to the way our company is structured. This allows our customers to enjoy a high expertise level of service at a substantially lower price.
We always give a full one year warranty on our technicians labor, and manufacturer warranty on repair parts.
Call us, and let us help you!