Ice Makers Repair
Ice maker not working? You can be a little baffled when faced with a need for ice maker repair.
But now all it take is to lift a phone and call 678-744-4471 for Good Hands Appliance Repair technician to be on the way.
A friendly dispatch will book an appointment with our service technicians to check your appliance within one business day. For the most cases, our technicians are equipped to complete the job during the initial service call.
Good Hands Appliance Repair is trusted name in appliance repair business for.
Serving great Atlanta area:
Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Marietta, East Cobb, West Cobb, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, Johns Creek, Smyrna, Dallas, Powder Springs, Hiram, White, Kennesaw, Ballground and Cartersville.
Ice Machine, also called ice maker, can be classified into commercial and home appliance by its usage. Normally, commercial ice generator can produce more than 18 kg of ice per day, also divided into several categories by the shapes of ice it’s making.
01 For same-day repair on your ice maker, call 678-744-4471
02 Each customer, who calls Good Hands Appliance Repair, can rely on quality, integrity, and courtesy of our personnel.
03 Warranty. We always give a full one year warranty
The following symptoms, can help you identify your ice maker malfunction:
- Makes too much ice;
- Or makes no ice;
- Ice cubes too small or too large;
- It makes not enough ice;
- Ice will not eject;
- Ice tastes unpleasantly;
- Ice is discolored, showing signs of impurity;
- Broken ice maker leaks.
If your ice maker is not working properly, call us NOW: 678·744·4471
Ice Maker Repair
We do not recommended that you attempt your own ice maker repair. A qualified repairman from Good Hands Appliance Repair will be able identify and solve the issue causing for your appliance failure. Do-it-yourselfers repairs are often the case for additional breakdowns in the future. Technician can also give you tips about optimal usage and help you set the right temperature to get the best results. Most repairs should take only a couple of hours, and you should have ice again 2 – 3 hours after the repair depending on the cycle time of your ice machine.
10 Reasons To Call Good Hands Appliance Repair:
- Quality. We work in accordance with the highest standards of quality, our technicians have all the training for successful work results.
- Competency. We can really repairs all popular brands and models of stove and rangers.
- Politeness. We are about customer satisfaction. This standard is the same for all team members at Good Hands Appliance Repair.
- Confidence. Technicians continue with a repair only with your full consent on price and terms of assignment. We do not hide any costs and inform in advance about all necessary work to be done.
- Insurance. We are insured to protect your appliance. In case of any complications insurance will cover all losses.
- Experience. We have over 7 years of practical experience of repairing full range of home appliances in our region.
- Convenience. There is no need to drive to a drop-off location. Our servicemen are equipped to handle nearly any repair right at your home.
- Quality. We use only manufacturer recommended parts in our work. We stock our trucks with needed parts, allowing for most repairs to be completed the same day.
- Benefit. Our service call is $39.95 or FREE if you allow our technician to complete the repair. Our prices are significantly lower than the market averages due to the way our company is structured. This allows our customers to enjoy a high expertise level of service at a substantially lower price.
We always give a full one year warranty on our technicians labor, and manufacturer warranty on repair parts.