Washers / Dryers repair
Washer break down can be rather depressing incident.
It is hard to imagine our lives without a washing machine. They assist every family, saving our valuable time.
If you notice any of the following malfunctions in your washer, perhaps it is time to call appliance repair specialist:
- Leaking (water leaking, no water, continuous water);
- Door isn’t closing properly;
- Digital display not appearing (won’t power on, tub won’t spin, timer not advancing through cycle, dispenser inoperative);
- Does’t spin (washer doesn’t spin, spinning but not draining water, washer making a humming noise).
01 For same-day repair on your Washer or Dryer, call 678-744-4471
02 Each customer, who calls Good Hands Appliance Repair, can rely on quality, integrity, and courtesy of our personnel.
03 Warranty. We always give a full one year warranty
Whether you have a Top-Loading, Front-loading, compact, or a commercial washer you will need a specialist to get it serviced. The first step to repairing your washer is to diagnose the cause of the problem. Our experienced technicians are well prepared to complete the job during the initial service call. We service and repair most popular brands and models of washing machines.
Good Hands Appliance Repair is trusted name in appliance repair business for. For same-day washing machine repair call 678-744-4471.
Servicing great Atlanta area: Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Marietta, East Cobb, West Cobb, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Atlanta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, Johns Creek, Smyrna, Dallas, Powder Springs, Hiram, White, Kennesaw, Ballground and Cartersville.
Whether you have a gas or electric dryer, it may be tricky to diagnose the cause of the problem. This is why it is best to call the dryer repair professionals to get the job done correctly. Many of the problems with the broken dryer require professional training for disassembling and repairing. Our experienced technicians are well prepared to complete the job even during the initial service call. We offer our service for the most popular brands and models of dryers.
Good Hands Appliance Repair is trusted name in appliance repair business for. For same-day dryers repair call 678-744-4471.
Here are some symptoms of dryer failure:
- Spins, but there is not heat;
- Does’t function at all;
- Taking too long to dry clothes;
- Dryer getting to hot.
If that describes you dryer call NOW 678-744-4471. Good Hands Appliance Repair technicians will service and repair dryer in accordance with manufacturer recommendations, using assigned replacements parts.
10 Reasons To Call Good Hands Appliance Repair:
- Quality. We work in accordance with the highest standards of quality, our technicians have all the training for successful work results.
- Competency. We can really repairs all popular brands and models of stove and rangers.
- Politeness. We are about customer satisfaction. This standard is the same for all team members at Good Hands Appliance Repair.
- Confidence. Technicians continue with a repair only with your full consent on price and terms of assignment. We do not hide any costs and inform in advance about all necessary work to be done.
- Insurance. We are insured to protect your appliance. In case of any complications insurance will cover all losses.
- Experience. We have over 7 years of practical experience of repairing full range of home appliances in our region.
- Convenience. There is no need to drive to a drop-off location. Our servicemen are equipped to handle nearly any repair right at your home.
- Quality. We use only manufacturer recommended parts in our work. We stock our trucks with needed parts, allowing for most repairs to be completed the same day.
- Benefit. Our service call is $39.95 or FREE if you allow our technician to complete the repair. Our prices are significantly lower than the market averages due to the way our company is structured. This allows our customers to enjoy a high expertise level of service at a substantially lower price.
We always give a full one year warranty on our technicians labor, and manufacturer warranty on repair parts.